We have two internship openings in the following department, one based in Singapore and another in Hong Kong.
Telecom, Media & Technology and Healthcare are key sectors within ING Wholesale Banking. We provide financial and advisory services and solutions to corporates within these sectors through our global wholesale banking network. The team in Singapore leads origination efforts for existing and potential clients in these sectors within the Asia Pacific region.
What You Will Do
- Work with the sector team members on ongoing live deals for clients and assist the team members on tasks such as performing due diligence, company and industry research, performing financial and credit analyses, assist in the preparation of credit packages and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Research specific markets and sub-sectors in the Healthcare and/or Technology industry and develop a database of potential target clients for the chosen markets / sub-sectors.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and presentations as appropriate.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full time university student in 3rd or final year.
- Field of study to be related to finance/business/economics and banking (with evidence of strong academic performance).
- Should be familiar with Microsoft Office and financial modelling.
- Familiarity with the TMT or healthcare sectors in Asia will be helpful.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm