The responsibilities of a DCM banker in ING Seoul Securities Branch include the origination of debt capital markets products, including bonds in public and private format. In addition, the DCM banker is responsible for managing the execution process of the respective products and ensuring that all other relevant desks and stakeholders in the process are effectively utilized.
What You Will Do
As an analyst at Debt Capital Markets, your tasks and responsibilities will principally be:
- Face-to-face, telephonic, and electronic client interaction with key issuers on market environment, new issue environment, and the marketing of our debt capital market capabilities.
- Origination and execution of public bond offerings.
- Interaction with other units within ING, e.g.) fixed income syndicate, MTN syndicate, as well as risk and industry bankers.
- Participation in DCMCC, RGLC, and UW committee call.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance and/or preferred MBA from business school.
- Preferred 1 to 3 years working experience in relevant areas.
- Strong knowledge of capital markets.
- High level of market sense to observe trends in capital markets.
- High level of self-motivation and result-oriented approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - working with both external clients and internal counterparties.
- Fluency in English and Korean, both verbally and written.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm