At ING, we’re redefining what it means to be a bank and we’re looking for people with the right skills to jump on. If you’re a smart, driven student with global ambitions who wants to make a real difference, our internship might be for you.
The FI team covers banks and non-bank financial institutions in Korea, such as securities firms, asset managers, insurance companies, and other institutional investors (pensions, sovereign wealth fund and mutual aid associations). The FI team is a primary relationship contact to the client for their wholesale banking needs, mainly in Financial Markets, Lending, and Transaction Services. Key responsibilities include developing business opportunities, managing overall relationships with the clients, and Know-Your-Customer (KYC).
The FI team collaborates with other sectors globally within ING’s Wholesale Banking network (Real Estate Finance, Infrastructure, Energy and etc.) to provide sector expertise to FI clients.
What You Will Do
- Support Relationship Managers in managing a portfolio of FI Korea clients.
- Conduct research to support the FI team’s marketing efforts (e.g. prepare presentation materials on FI products, translate research documents).
- Assist with client relationship expansion initiatives.
- Assist in client onboarding and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (or Master’s degree).
- Strong written and verbal language skills (both English and Korean).
- Proficiency in MS-office applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong quantitative orientation and analytical skills.
- High motivation and sense of responsibility.
- Fast learner.
- Positive attitude with strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ambition to learn about global banking and financial institutions.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm