At ING, we’re redefining what it means to be a bank and we’re looking for people with the right skills to jump on. If you’re a smart, driven student with global ambitions who wants to make a real difference, our internship might be for you.
We have an internship opening in the following department - Financial Institutions (FI).
FI team covers banks and non-bank financial institutions in Korea, such as securities, asset management, insurance, and other institutional investors (pensions, sovereign wealth fund and mutual aid associations). FI team is a primary relationship contact to the client for their wholesale banking needs, mainly in Financial Markets, Lending, Transaction Services and others.
The responsibilities includes developing business and managing overall relationships with the clients, including credit process and Know-Your-Customer (KYC). FI team has been collaborating with other sectors globally within ING’s Wholesale Banking (Real Estate Finance, Infrastructure, Energy and etc.) to provide sector expertise to FI clients.
What You Will Do
- Support Relationship Managers in managing a portfolio of FI Korea clients.
- Research marketing support - translate/summarize research papers into Korean from English (e.g. ING’s Real Estate Finance).
- Assisting with client relationship expansion initiatives(e.g. educational conducts for FI clients).
- Support preparing presentation materials for FI clients.
- Market data collection and analysis support.
- Assist client onboarding and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree(or Master’s degree).
- Strong written and verbal language skills (both English and Korean).
- Proficient in MS-office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong quantitative orientation and analytical skills.
- High motivation and responsibility.
- Fast learning individuals.
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambition to learn about global banking and financial institutions.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm