We have an internship opening in the following department - Financial Markets is the trading and sales of financial markets products in global markets and the provision of these products and services to ING clients.
Trading and Sales supports its diverse clients with derivatives solutions to support their cash, balance sheet management and hedging requirements by providing FX, FX Swaps, NDFs, linear interest rate derivatives including bonds.
What You Will Do
- Assist Front Office to prepare the pitching materials for financial market products.
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments required by Front Office team with respect to client demand.
- Data research for economic indicators and industries of clients for financial markets sales coverage.
- Perform research on macro outlook and financial market trends for internal/external demand.
- Support internal administrative works related to sorting out required documentation.
- Regular updates on global foreign exchange market based on internal research paper.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor's program (Business major preferred).
- Basic understanding of accounting, financial statement analysis is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Korean, both verbally and written.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- High level of self-motivation and result-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm