We have an internship opening in the following department - Client Services Delivery:
Client Services Delivery (CSD) provides activities cover booking, trade confirmation, pre-matching process, settlement, document handling, client contact related CSD matters and reporting.
The world of banking is changing faster than ever. That’s why we at ING are always broadening our horizons. Our people have a forward-thinking mentality, a strong can-do spirit and enjoy working in an agile environment.
What You Will Do
- Day-to-day Processing, specially trade finance products and remittance.
- Handles Local Application/Local reporting /Client in Local language.
- Liaising and Handles with Fron Office, Agent, Client and all other relevant parties to ensure the smooth processing of transactions.
- Preparation of reports.
- Ensure that the Bank’s and relevant regulatory procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Understand roles, authorities, responsibilities and obligations of compliance and conduct. their business accordingly.
- Understand which of those are compliance related.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Fluent in English and Korean, both verbally and written.
- Ability to communicate well and work with people in different department at all levels.
- Willingness to learn and participate in activities.
- Open minded and eagerness to challenge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm