“At ING, we’re redefining what it means to be a bank and we’re looking for people with the right skills to jump on. If you’re a smart, driven student with global ambitions who wants to make a real difference, our offered position might be for you.”
Internship Period - 6 Months (Starting from July 2021).
We have a Job Opening in the Following Position:
Finance Intern is responsible for processing of expense/account payable and supporting of daily/monthly closing and local tax returns. Intern should also undertake back-up other Finance staff member on regulatory reporting and closing.
What You Will Do
As an Intern, your tasks and responsibilities will principally be:
- Processing of Staff claims or Account Payables via internal processing.
- Daily closing, monthly closing supports.
- Manual voucher entry into main Finance system.
- Daily non-dealing procedures and wash account checking.
- Daily error checking on the system and follow up on differences.
- Support Accountants for the regulatory returns.
- Support Accountants for HO returns.
- VAT, Withholding income tax and other transactional tax filing and reporting.
- Full compliance with all internal or regulatory rules or regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student (Preferred majored in Accounting and Business Management).
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Fluent in English and Korean, both verbally and written.
- Ability to communicate well and work with people in different department at all levels.
- Willingness to learn and participate in activities.
- Open minded and eagerness to challenge.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm