At ING, we’re redefining what it means to be a bank and we’re looking for people with the right skills to jump on. If you’re a smart, driven student with global ambitions who wants to make a real difference, our internship might be for you.
We have an internship opening in the following department - Financial Markets.
Financial Markets is the trading and sales of financial markets products in global markets and the provision of these products and services to ING clients. Trading and Sales supports its diverse clients with derivatives solutions to support their cash, balance sheet management and hedging requirements by providing FX, FX Swaps, NDFs, linear interest rate derivatives including bonds.
The world of banking is changing faster than ever. That’s why we at ING are always broadening our horizons. Our people have a forward-thinking mentality, a strong can-do spirit and enjoy working in an agile environment.
What You Will Do
- Perform input work for trades of financial market products.
- Perform administration relate to trading activities.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor's program - Business major preferred.
- Basic understanding of accounting, financial statement analysis is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Korean, both verbally and written.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm