Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position is placed in the Regional Finance MI team reporting to VP Finance FM and GT with close interaction with other colleagues in Regional Finance team and the broader Finance domain.
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. We strive to achieve the best and therefore need talented and driven colleagues.
What You Will Do
The assignment concerns working in the Management Accounting department where the individual will:
- Have a key role in the acceleration of innovation projects within Finance by leveraging on various analytical tools (ranging from applying VBA/Macros to facilitate creation of reports, to using Python/data science tools to take the MI offering to the next level).
- Work closely with and support Senior Finance Management (incl. CFO) in the monthly processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MS Office suite.
- VBA/Data analytical tools.
- Accounting and Financial modelling.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Duration - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm