Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Head of Compliance Singapore. A Compliance Data Analyst is sought to assist the Singapore Compliance team in the areas of Financial Economic Crime (FEC) and data analytics.
ING is committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
- Deliver technical sound and robust data analytics solutions to support and enhance processes in the Singapore Compliance team including the Singapore MLRO (money laundering reporting officer) team.
- To explore, use and deploy analytical or Artificial Intelligence techniques to translate data into insights.
- Conduct knowledge sharing with Singapore MLROS to deepen analytics competency.
- Provide support and participate in KYC, AML or regulatory-related projects, such as build robotics to assist in alerts handling.
- Other responsibilities - Perform additional tasks that may be required by the Head of Compliance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the Singapore regulatory environment and the ongoing developments.
- Previous experience in Compliance areas especially Financial Economic Crime (FEC) matters.
- Knowledge & awareness of Business Analytics or equivalent analytics fields.
- Reviewing existing work processes and able to make recommendations on how artificial intelligence or robotics can be implemented to enhance work processes.
- Participate in regulatory projects to help ensure all necessary actions are properly completed.
- Engage with different internal stakeholders where applicable.
Duration - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm