Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Compliance Quality Assurance (CQA) Lead, Asia. A Compliance Data Analyst is sought to assist the Quality Assurance team & Regional Integrated Compliance team in the areas of data analytics.
ING is committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
- Deliver sound and robust data analytics solutions to support and enhance compliance processes in the compliance quality assurance (CQA) team & integrated compliance (IC) team.
- To explore, use and deploy analytical artificial intelligence techniques as well as tooling (ASCENT/SparQ) in horizon scanning.
- Conduct knowledge sharing with the Compliance Quality Assurance (CQA) team to deepen analytics competency.
- Explore possibility of leveraging data analytics in CQA reviews to test exceptions instead of sampling, automate all or parts of sample testing.
- Provide support and participate in Risk Classification, iRisk & reporting projects.
- Help IC Regional to work on proof of concept & explore possibility of implementing SPARQ as a tooling for regulatory change in Singapore & China.
- Help IC Regional to work with Asia locations (where the number of staff) makes sense to convert compliance induction & annual refresher face-to-face trainings into ILC modules.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Awareness of Business Analytics or data analytics.
- Experience in helping teams to review existing work processes & consequently introducing & implementing data analytics into existing work processes to improve team efficiency.
- Comfortable with using different systems to help input data, for data extraction & data analysis.
- Have good understanding of reporting ecosystems and help IC team to ensure timely & accurate reporting.
- Help IC team to work on various validation / verification requests received from Head Office.
Duration - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm