Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Managing Director, Head of Corporate Communications and interfaces with Corporate Communications team.
ING is committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
Individual to be involved in:
- Internal communications strategy and execution.
- Content ideation and development in various formats.
- Support branding and advertising campaigns.
- Liaison and management with relevant agencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Journalism, marketing or humanities graduate.
- Flair for writing, strong copyediting skills for different formats and styles.
- Broad understanding of digital content creation.
- Eye for design, ability to do basic graphic editing.
- Fundamental knowledge of video editing.
- Strong project management skill.
Duration - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Journalism, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm