Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Head of Corporate Finance.
ING is committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
Individual to be involved in:
- Work with Associates and VPs and support them in marketing efforts including the preparation of pitchbooks, company profiles, teasers etc.
- Conduct financial analysis including company and industry research, preparation of financial model, trading and transaction comparable.
- Support deal team in execution of corporate transactions including sell-side and buy-side advisory, mergers, public offers, management & leveraged buyouts, takeover defense assistance and corporate restructuring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interest in corporate finance, valuation, business strategy.
- Methodical, meticulous and possesses strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative and work integrity.
- Knowledge of accounting, financial analysis and corporate finance concepts.
- Familiarity with databases such as Bloomberg, ThomsonOne, Factiva, Capital IQ, Dealogic and Mergermarket.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Duration - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm