At ING, we’re redefining what it means to be a bank and we’re looking for people with the right skills to jump on. If you’re a smart, driven student with global ambitions who wants to make a real difference, our internship might be for you.
The world of banking is changing faster than ever. That’s why we at ING are always broadening our horizons. Our people have a forward-thinking mentality, a strong can-do spirit and enjoy working in an agile environment.
More on ING Wholesale Banking Asia:
ING Bank in Asia is part of ING Bank covering Wholesale, Retail and Direct Banking in Asia Pacific. Globally, ING Wholesale Banking has an international network in 40 countries with key positions in structured Finance and Financial Markets.
ING Wholesale Banking is present and active in 14 major economies in the Asia Pacific, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mongolia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. ING’s presence in Asia also includes a 13% stake in Bank of Beijing, China; a 3.74% stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank, India; a 30.0% stake in TMB Bank, Thailand; and a 100% stake in ING Direct in Australia.
What You Will Do
We have an internship opening in the following department - Debt Capital Markets:
The responsibilities of a DCM intern in ING Seoul Securities Branch include supporting the origination and execution process of Debt Capital Markets products and carrying out effective communication with other relevant desks and stakeholders in the process.
In addition, DCM intern is responsible for daily monitoring of financial markets and quantitative analysis of relevant market data, as well as creating marketing materials for pitches.
- Supporting DCM origination activities.
- Creation/delivery of marketing materials and proposals.
- Assisting execution of public bond offerings.
- Assisting execution of MTN private placements.
- Interaction with other units within ING, e.g.) fixed income syndicate, MTN syndicate, as well as risk and industry bankers.
- Participation in DCMCC, RGLC, and UW committee calls and memo write ups.
- Assistance for ad-hoc-based client requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor's program (Business major preferred).
- Being responsive in timely manner.
- Fluent in English and Korean, both verbally and written.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- High level of self-motivation and result-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm