Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Transformation Lead of the Regional Internal Innovation team and interfaces with internal business units.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people.
From day one you will be fully part of an energetic, multi-disciplinary team that will help you grow and learn as much as possible.
Working in the WB APAC Transformation team gives you the unique opportunity to challenge the status quo in the banking industry.
What You Will Do
Individual to be involved in:
- You practice UX/UI design in multiple projects.
- You explore and validate the customer/user segment and the potential problems.
- You develop and structure experiments for validation supported by an innovation (PACE) Coach.
- You develop low fidelity digital prototypes to execute pilots or user tests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exploratory research and user research methodologies.
- Digital product design (UX/UI).
- Customer journey mapping and creating service blueprints.
Duration - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm