We are looking for a Microsoft Sales Specialist who will be driving and improving vendor sales whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets.
You will micro manage all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. You will focus on maintaining current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. you will be aware of all project bids and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What's in it for you:
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
What You Will Do
- You will establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- You will Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- You will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- You need to proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- You need to proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You will manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a graduate with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Sales or Customer Service.
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You are a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Customer Service, Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm