You’ll be the face of Insider to our clients! You’ll be the bridge between their needs and our technology. Help our clients understand their needs and which of our features and products best match their goals and expectations.
What You Will Do
- Make sure our clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them our world-class service. You’ll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of our technology.
- Work with our data-geeks (aka engineers and developers) and product specialists whenever it’s required to make sure the client has full tech support, if necessary.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to boost the value we’re looking to add to our clients’ organization.
- Proactively provide constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on our partnership with our client.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customer's overall satisfaction with our services and technology.
- Plan strategies to help customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Bring new product ideas to the table! As an account strategist, you will be helping our product and design gurus shape our product roadmap.
- Have your cabin luggage at the ready! We attend a lot of events across the globe.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields.
- To have, to some extent, digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position.
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level.
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients.
- Cherish one of our core ethoses: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness.
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm