Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
What You Will Do
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Maintaining a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to decision makers.
- Working with technical staff, pre-sales and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of our technology.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our technology.
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights and solutions to the client and our internal team's to improve outcomes.
- Strategic campaign planning to help customers meet their objectives.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution of escalated customer issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering.
- Fresh grads or 1 year experience in related fields.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the executive level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective in person and by phone.
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively.
- A keen desire to help customers be successful.
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm