Will develop customer use case stories to build a large, loyal and engaged customer base, and actively work with a direct Sales team on scalable enterprise and start-up marketing programs and campaigns, across multiple segments and channels.
What You Will Do
- Develop and manage the trade show and industry and partner conference strategy.
- Oversee all trade show assets and collateral to ensure they align with the company's corporate messaging strategy.
- Partner with the Field Marketing team to manage the lead process to ensure timely follow up by the organization of leads generated by the programs.
- Manage the promo program, including the selection, ordering and shipping of giveaways and other promotional items.
- Provide post-event evaluation, reporting and analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/BA required - Marketing or Business degree is preferred.
- New Graduates are highly encouraged.
- Experience with email marketing tools is a plus.
- Experience with webinar tools is a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong creative problem solving skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent event planning and execution skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2019, 6:00 pm