We are looking for a Management Trainee for our Seoul office who wants to make the dream a reality.
What You Will Do
- You will be working closely with Country Manager.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Managing projects and conducting research.
- Working in a professional environment.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Monitors performance progress.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated from top universities.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Willingness and potential for learning and development.
- Clear thinker and problem solver.
- Contribute positively and pro-actively to new and changing situations.
- Be flexible and adaptive to a challenging environment.
- Korean speaker.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm