Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
What You Will Do
- Handling overall responsibility for managing our relationship with our partners.
- Monitoring, facilitating and consulting the partner during the adoption process of our technology.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our partner’s full satisfaction with our technology.
- Proactively monitor our partner’s activity and provide on-time and around the clock insights and solutions to the partner.
- Liaise with our internal teams to improve our partner’s outcome and the performance of our technology.
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our partners meet their needs and goals.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated partners’ issues.
- Act as a liaison between our product management and the partner, with a focus on communicating the work day roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields.
- To some extent, digital marketing (or related experience) in a customer-oriented position.
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers, especially at the executive level. Aka, your sharp business acumen.
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for new solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients.
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance.
- Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness.
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm