Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are looking for a Korean Speaking Entry Level Sales Associate who will join our team in Seoul.
What You Will Do
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned duty.
Required Skills and Abilities
- New Graduates are highly encouraged.
- University degree in related fields.
- Inside sales experience is a plus.
- A good exposure to the e-commerce society will be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Should be creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating lead.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Preferably digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Korean is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2019, 6:00 pm