If you want to know more about how not only to disrupt product & development but also disrupt B2B Saas sales, join us!
We are looking for a Korean Speaking Entry-Level Sales Associate who will join our team in Seoul.
While we are Conquering the World, We are Offering You:
- A chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment.
- To be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; don't believe us? Just ask google.
- Access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself.
- Access to Udemy's business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- Space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- Free access to the essentials such as Lara casts, egghead, blinkist, masterclass, amazon kindle, and Spotify.
What You Will Do
- Sources new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understands customer needs and requirements.
- Researches accounts, identifies key players and generates interest.
- Maintains and expands database of prospects within their assigned duty.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- Are a new graduate which are highly encouraged.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- Preferably have digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position.
- Have inside sales experience which is a plus.
- Have a good exposure to the e-commerce society which will also be an advantage.
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong phone presence and experience in dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Are creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating lead.
- Have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Have strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English and Korean is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm