We are looking for a Korean Speaking Entry-Level Sales Associate who will join our team in Seoul.
What You Will Do
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned duty.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in related fields - New Graduates are highly encouraged.
- Inside sales experience is a plus.
- A good exposure to the e-commerce society will be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Should be creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating lead.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Preferably digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Korean is required.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm