Handling overall responsibility for managing our relationship with our partners.
What You Will Do
- Monitoring, facilitating and consulting the partner during the adoption process of our technology.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our partner’s full satisfaction with our technology.
- Proactively monitor our partner’s activity and provide on-time and around the clock insights and solutions to the partner.
- Liaise with our internal teams to improve our partner’s outcome and the performance of our technology.
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our partners meet their needs and goals.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated partner’s issues.
- Act as a liaison between our product management and the partner, with a focus on communicating the work day road map and how the road map will influence customer activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates from Social Sciences or related fields.
- Digital marketing (or related experience) in a customer-oriented position would be and asset.
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers, especially at the executive level. Aka, your sharp business acumen.
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world! Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for new solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients.
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance.
- Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness.
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm