You’re probably expecting an eye-catching, mesmerizing job description that will sweep you off your feet, flavored with the coolest startup jargons. After all, we’re a Sequoia-backed company, with an awarded woman CEO and a team across the globe that takes the word “diversity” very seriously. But that’s exactly why we think that nothing says more than the real experience. We’re underdogs who believe in the power of actions more than anything else. And as a customer-first company, we always walk the extra mile.
What You Will Do
- Handling overall responsibility for managing our relationship with our partners.
- Monitoring, facilitating and consulting the partner during the adoption process of our technology.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our partner’s full satisfaction with our technology.
- Proactively monitor our partner’s activity and provide on-time and around the clock insights and solutions to the partner.
- Liaise with our internal teams to improve our partner’s outcome and the performance of our technology.
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our partners meet their needs and goals.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated partners’ issues.
- Act as a liaison between our product management and the partner, with a focus on communicating the work day roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates from Social Sciences or related fields.
- Digital marketing (or related experience) in a customer-oriented position would be and asset.
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers, especially at the executive level. Aka, your sharp business acumen.
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world! Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for new solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients.
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance.
- Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness.
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm