Calling all students with an interest in AI and machine learning! We have a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst Intern to join our AI Lab.
Artificial intelligence is shaping the future of insurance. Our latest lab is located in the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park to turn this vision into a reality. As Canada's largest home, auto and business insurer, we're here to cultivate the next generation of technology and talent. Together, we're helping our customers protect what matters to them most through the power of data science, machine learning and AI.
What You Will Do
As a tech pioneer within a new AI lab, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use machine learning and advanced statistics to help build innovative solutions for real-life customer and business problems.
- Utilize your analytical skills and critical thinking to help the team navigate through model results and make recommendations on potential model improvements.
- Explore our massive data warehouse and clean data sets – you’ll be empowered to dig into the data to find new ideas and valuable insights.
- Influence the AI roadmap for the largest home, auto business insurer in Canada.
- Grow alongside a diverse team of world-class experts in data science, software engineering, actuarial science, business and design.
- All this plus great work-life balance!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary degree in an analytical business such as business administration, quantitative finance, actuarial science, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Proficient in Excel and VBA.
- Ability to dig into the data and communicate complex findings.
- Unlimited curiosity and a passion to challenge the status quo.
- You can take vaguely defined issue and bring it to life using a creative approach.
- Strong communication, presentation skill, time management and work organization skills.
- If you don’t have experience in the AI field, a strong motivation to learn this new and exciting field.
- Internship or work experience in an analytical capacity.
- Experience with SQL, Python or R and machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, TensorFlow, etc.
- Familiar with machine learning concepts.
- Background in data processing tool and language such as SAS and SQL.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm