Artificial intelligence is shaping the future of insurance. Our latest lab is located in the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park to turn this vision into a reality. As Canada's largest home, auto and business insurer, we're here to cultivate the next generation of technology and talent. Together, we're helping our customers protect what matters to them most through the power of data science, machine learning and AI.
Calling all AI and machine learning students! We have a fantastic opportunity for AI Developer Intern to join our team for winter (January to May 2022) or summer term (May to September 2022) for a minimum of 3 months.
What You Will Do
- Use machine learning and advanced statistics to help build innovative solutions for real-life customer and business problems
- Explore new technologies to use in your own solutions
- Grow alongside a diverse team of world-class experts in data science, software engineering, actuarial science, business and design
- Transform data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Validate the scientific methodology and project outputs of the other team members
- Write well-designed, efficient code that can be tested, and tested, and tested
- Collaborate with our teams in HK & Canada to share knowledge, learnings, results, and tools
- All this plus great work-life balance!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary degree in a computer science, software engineering, AI or a related discipline
- Experience with Python or other language such as Java, C++, C#, etc
- Knowledge of our tech stack: Flask, MongoDB, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Unlimited curiosity and a passion to challenge the status quo
- Ability to focus on vaguely defined issues requiring the application of a creative approach
- Strong communication, time management and work organization skills
- If you don’t have experience in AI, a strong desire to immerse yourself in this exciting field
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm