Intel IOTG/ODT/OpenVINO Runtime team in Korea is looking for talented and highly motivated AI Frameworks Engineer Interns.
OpenVINO is an open-source toolkit for optimizing and deploying AI inference. Among various parts in OpenVINO, we are working on developing and optimizing software for deep learning model inference on Intel GPU platforms, collaborating with global Intel teams.
What You Will Do
- Implement and optimize deep learning primitive kernels for Intel GPUs.
- Improve accuracy and performance of deep learning models through in-depth analysis, test case development, and so on.
- Develop various tools for analyzing deep learning models.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are currently pursuing a B.S (third or fourth year) or M.S in Computer Science or related field.
- Good programming skills with C/C++ (Modern C++ is preferred.)
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Basic understanding of operating systems, system software, and computer architecture.
- Basic knowledge of deep learning technologies.
- Programming with Python or Shell script.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm