Intel Eadge.AI team in Korea is looking for a Deep Learning Engineer Intern. This position requires fundamentals of Computer Science and understanding of Deep Learning and/or Machine Learning knowledges. In this role, you will work with a passionate, product-focused cross international team to ideate, rapidly prototype, and ship next-generation deep learning products as a part of Intel AI programs.
We are preferably looking for a candidate who is available to work for 6 months or longer period.
What You Will Do
- Web UX & REST API programming.
- Domain adaptation/Knowledge transfer/Representation learning algorithm survey and implementation.
- Computer Vision algorithm survey and implementation.
- Deep Learning model training and deployment framework development.
- Benchmarking with an emphasis on algorithmic performance and power efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are currently pursuing a B.S or M.S/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Experiences on programming and testing on Linux environment.
- Experience in Web UX and REST API programming.
- Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Understanding of Deep Learning theories, techniques, architectures, and optimization strategies.
- Programming skills with Python/C++.
- Scientific publications in one or more of Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Computer Science.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm