Intel IOTG ODT DWE team in Korea is looking for a Deep Learning Engineer Intern. This position requires fundamentals of computer science and an understanding of deep learning and/or machine learning knowledge. In this role, you will work with a passionate, product-focused cross international team to ideate, rapidly prototype, and ship next-generation deep learning products as a part of Intel AI programs.
What You Will Do
- Web UX and REST API programming.
- Domain adaptation/Knowledge transfer/Representation learning algorithm survey and implementation.
- Computer vision algorithm survey and implementation.
- Deep learning model training and deployment framework development.
- Benchmarking with an emphasis on algorithmic performance and power efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS Students in Computer Science or related area.
- Scientific publications in one or more of deep learning, computer vision, and computer science.
- Experiences in programming and testing on Linux environment.
- Experience in Web UX and REST API programming.
- Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Understanding of deep learning theories, techniques, architectures, and optimization strategies.
- Programming skills with Python/C++.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm