We have an exciting opportunity for an intern of Platform Applications Engineer team within the Wireless Access Networks Division (WAND). The job will be based out of Intel's Korea office, Seoul, South Korea. Our internships offer students a chance to get real-world experience through participation in projects from day one, as well as the opportunity to develop a wide network of industry contacts. The internship duration is for a minimum of 3 months.
What You Will Do
- Learn on network test equipment (e.g. IXIA) configuration and perform testing.
- Carry out issue reproduction test on Intel reference boards.
- Develop test cases/scenarios.
- Study Network-related subjects and host team seminar.
- Join and help to debug customer issues.
- Receive coaching and mentoring from our internal network of professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing or received a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent field of study.
- For under-graduated, 1-2 semesters left for graduation.
- Familiar with C/C++/python programming language.
- Good understanding of network architecture and network programming.
- Good written and verbal communication skill for expressing technical ideas and initiatives.
- Fast learner.
- Happy and able to manage cowork relationships.
- Linux application and kernel development: comfortable with build environments (Make, GCC, and etc.), Git and Version
- Control, configuring and building Linux kernel, installing driver modules.
- A working knowledge of Networking pertaining to 5G Base Station. Knowledge of DPDK would be useful.
- Performance Benchmarking.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of CPU architecture, CPU and Memory optimization techniques is a plus.
- Good understanding of Linux kernel or driver debugging methodology.
- Good understanding of Yocto framework.
- Knowledge of source control repositories - Preferably git.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm