We are seeking a Graduate Technical Intern with a proven track record in open standard software (i.e. SYCL) for heterogeneous processor. This internship will provide you the opportunity to learn Intel's heterogeneous platform (e.g. GPU, CPU, FPGA), provide training to customers, and publish a white paper together with Internal/external team.
What You Will Do
- Work with internal teams to port open-source AI/HPC code on Intel's heterogenous platform (e.g. GPU, CPU, FPGA) and create a value.
- Train Intel's OneAPI platform to customers and help them to develop/port their code on Intel's heterogenous processors.
- Publish a result with Internal/external teams to open-source community or journal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be pursuing an MS or PhD degree in Computer Science/Engineering, AI graduate school, or equivalent.
- 3+ months experience with SYCL, DPC++, CUDA, or equivalent.
- Experience in publishing a paper in scientific/engineering journal.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in collaborative software development with Git.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm