Samsung Account Team is looking for an intern who will join for a full calendar year and assist with various sales and marketing activities. We are a fast-growing team with a huge upside potential for growth and a plethora of opportunities for you to explore your interests.
This Internship Will Offer Opportunities For You To:
- Learn from the expertise and insights of a world-class IT firm.
- Gain hands-on experience with sales and marketing in the IT industry.
- Communicate and collaborate with global experts in the IT industry.
What You Will Do
What you will do day-to-day as an assistance for sales and marketing force:
- Prepare and lead biweekly team meetings.
- Support the preparation and execution of executive meetings, marketing activities and internal events.
- Share biweekly newsletters containing relevant news to Intel and Team Samsung.
- Ideate, plan and produce strategic assets on-demand.
- Perform on-demand market research.
- Draft meeting minutes and track action items for important meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for talent who are pursuing their Bachelor degree.
- You must be in the middle of your studies (not graduated).
- Working level knowledge in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint.
- Have strong analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Collaborate well with the team.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Willing to learn IT technologies.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm