Samsung team are looking for an intern who will join us for the full year (12 months) and assist in various sales and marketing activities.
This Internship Will Offer Opportunities To:
- Learn from a world class organization.
- Gain hands on experience in sales and marketing of the IT industry.
- Communicate and collaborate with global expert.
What You Will Do
- Prepare and lead biweekly team meetings.
- Support preparation and execution of important executive meetings, marketing activities, projects, and internal events.
- Publish biweekly team newsletter for internal sharing.
- Ideate, plan, and produce strategic assets (video clips) on-demand.
- Perform various market research in various segments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Working level knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Have strong analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Collaborate well with the team.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2020, 6:00 pm