As an intern in our Korea Sales and Marketing Office, you will be supporting strategy staff under country manager in a variety of market sensing, research, and analysis activities in Korea.
This is your chance to gather experience in a fast-paced digital transformation environment where innovation, speed and flexibility are keys for success.
What You Will Do
In this Position, You will:
- Perform sensing and research in target segments in Korea and report out on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the strategy staff under country manager and support x-group coordination.
- Assist preparation of external meetings and internal activities.
- Ideate, plan, and produce strategic assets (photos, video clips, etc.) on-demand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or master's degree in International Business, Economics, Marketing, or any equivalent study.
- An agile, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative, and collaborative personality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Profound experience in working with Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to present information so it's easy to understand.
- Ability to maintain focus on critical deliverables in a dynamic global environment.
- The ideal candidate will be required to possess a knowledge of strategic framework and market research and analysis methodology with IT industry.
- Experience with marketing and data analysis in IT industry.
- Experience with analytical tools and/or quantitative business analysis.
- Experience querying data, data interpretation and report generation.
- General understanding of IT industry.
- The ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Analytical thinking.
- Proactive, flexible, and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm