Intel Team Samsung (CCG sales organization) is looking for an intern to join our team. As an intern, he/she will work in an innovative, fast-paced environment with experienced sales/marketing professionals to develop many sales and marketing activities.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption".
We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
What You Will Do
- Interns will be responsible to publish monthly sales report, encompassing executive summary, project updates, activities and upcoming events.
- Organize these data into a practical form of monthly report.
- Work with more experienced colleagues on the development of management reports, spreadsheets, and presentations in Excel or PowerPoint.
- Interns should be prepared to contribute to the meeting.
- Make an action tracker for each meeting and record meeting notes.
- Intern will own specific portions of developing overall marketing plans and execute them, which may include but not limited to - Event planning and management, activation campaigns, project management, digital marketing, communications, operations, research, training for sales and marketing, collateral development, and customer evaluations and tracking.
- In addition, the Intern will have opportunities to network and engage with our broader teams to explore other facets of sales & marketing at Intel.
- You will be encouraged to discover your sales and marketing interests while being mentored with more experienced team members. We invite you to join our fun, hard-working, and exciting team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- This position is addressed to active students of the second, third or fourth year of a Bachelor's or
- Master's degree studies.
- Applications must have a legal right to work in Korea without sponsorship.
- Marketing experience through work experience or other internships in the following areas - Marketing clubs, social media, etc.
- Strong interest of experience in marketing technologies and operations.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
- Aptitude and interest for learning Intel technologies.
- Microsoft office skills MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2019, 6:00 pm