Korea team under Intel Internet of Things Group (IOTG) is looking for talented Software Engineer Interns. In this position, you will develop Video Analytics software delivering high performing Computer Vision algorithms on Intel IoT platforms by collaborating with global Intel teams. You will also implement various applications that demonstrate the capabilities of the Computer Vision algorithms running on Intel's Deep Learning HW/SW platforms.
We are preferably looking for a candidate who is available to work for 6 months or longer.
What You Will Do
- Developing Video Analytics libraries based on Computer Vision algorithms.
- Developing tools for performance profiling and accuracy measurement.
- Developing applications for demonstrating capabilities and performance of the algorithms.
- Testing the algorithms in terms of functionality and usability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are currently pursuing a B.S degree or M.S/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Experiences in programming and testing on Linux environment.
- Programming skills with C/C++.
- Good understanding of undergraduate-level data structures and algorithms.
- Programming skills with Python.
- Understanding of operating systems, system software, and computer architecture.
- Understanding of Computer Vision and Deep Learning technologies.
- Good reading and writing skills in English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm