IOTG ODT OpenVINO Runtime team in Korea is looking for talented and highly motivated software engineer interns. OpenVINO is a toolkit for maximizing the performance of deep learning network models on various Intel platforms. You will be working on constructing a software stack for deep learning networks, collaborating with global Intel teams.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing the performance of deep learning models and enhance the performance by optimizing OpenVINO software components, especially for Intel GPU architectures.
- Enabling deep learning models by developing and testing network operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS students (third or fourth year) or MS students in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in large scale software project involvement (beyond class-level projects).
- Basic knowledge of deep learning technologies.
- Good English.
- Programming skills with C/C++ (Modern C++ is preferred.).
- Good understanding of undergraduate-level data structures and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge in operating systems, system software, and computer architecture.
- Good problem-solving skills including debugging and trouble-shooting.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm