Working closely with the engineering team to drive our released software tools features and performance complete.
What You Will Do
- Creating technical collateral, knowledge base articles and customer case studies.
- Developing, prototyping, and documenting code samples for technical training, seminars and webinar like activities.
- Performance optimization of system and software issues, supporting tuning customers platform performance with using components from Intel SW tools, documenting solutions, and workarounds for distribution to internal and external customers.
- Working with customer applications and build tools (Microsoft Visual Studio* etc.).
- Soliciting customer feedback proactively on our software products and technologies and ensure this feedback is understood by the appropriate teams within Intel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The candidate must be pursuing a Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering Or In Computer Science.
- The candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the Korea without requiring sponsorship.
- Familiar with C or C+, Python, Embedded System, Code Optimization in CPU and GPU.
- Strong communications skills, strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, be proactive and innovative, and willing to take risk and initiatives.
- Familiar with Parallel Programming, OpenMP, OpenCL, SYCL, AI - Deep learning / Machine Learning, Embedded System.
- Experience developing systems through the complete life-cycle from requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration and support.
- Experience/Knowledge with Intel CPU assembly programming, AI (DL/ML) programing, Linux programing.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Consulting, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm