Creating technical collateral, knowledge base articles and customer case studies. Developing, prototyping, and documenting code samples for technical training, seminars and webinar like activities.
What You Will Do
- Performance optimization of system and software issues, supporting tuning customers platform performance with using components from Intel SW tools, documenting solutions, and workarounds for distribution to internal and external customers.
- Working closely with the engineering team to drive our released software tools features and performance complete.
- Working with customer applications and build tools (Microsoft Visual Studio etc.).
- Soliciting customer feedback proactively on our software products and technologies and ensure this feedback is understood by the appropriate teams within Intel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The candidate must be pursuing a Master or PHD degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or in Computer Science.
- Experience developing systems through the complete life-cycle from requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration and support.
- Experience/Knowledge with Intel CPU assembly programming, AI (DL/ML) programing, Linux programing.
- Familiar with C or C+, Python, Embedded System, Code Optimization in CPU and GPU.
- Familiar with Parallel Programming, OpenMP, OpenCL, SYCL, AI - Deep learning/Machine Learning, Embedded System.
- Strong communications skills, strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, be proactive and innovative, and willing to take risk and initiatives.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm