Do you love working in a fast-paced, competitive environment? Are you looking to be part of an exciting team solving challenges and driving business? Sales and Marketing Group (SMG)'s is looking for proactive and motivated individuals.
SMG is an organization focused on delivering world-class service to our customers across many different business units and business segments. We are offering an exceptional one-year internship program in Korea in which you can work with sales, marketing, tech, and strategy teams to create businesses. Our team is focused on the development and delivery of Intel solutions for PC, 5G networks, consumer electronics, medical device businesses, and more. We closely collaborate with various organizations in sales, marketing, and product development under a close, strategic partnership.
As an intern, you will be part of the strategy office and be immersed in the strategic partnership. Your role is to understand the extensive range of our businesses, support driving business initiatives with the team, engage in high-level internal and external communication often engaging executives, and own various activities and events that are both business-related and non-business related. Roles and responsibilities are diverse and are subject to change if needed.
What You Will Do
As a part of the team, you will work closely with the Head of Team. Your responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Building high-level meeting materials (i.e. briefing books, account reviews, preps) for executive-level customer meetings.
- Creating and editing video clips for effective internal and external communication.
- Preparing monthly status report.
- Developing newsletter as a team journalist.
- Writing meeting minutes in various internal meetings with HQ.
- Working closely with the managers.
- Organizing team meetings and arranging speaker invites/series.
- Updating/optimizing the KPI dashboard.
- Various market research and long-term goal planning with the finance team.
- Depending on circumstances, support marketing activities and customer events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, preferably a STEM major.
- Must be able to work a full calendar year (12 months).
- Must be fluent in both Korean and English to support regional and global stakeholders.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in Korea without requiring sponsorship.
- Ability to create and edit video clips.
- Hands-on experiences in business/tech/finance/marketing/sales.
- We are a fast-growing team with a myriad of opportunities for you to explore your IT interests. If you are a team player and want to build your career in the IT industry, this is your open opportunity. We are looking for a proactive, innovative, and creative intern.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and willingness to take risks.
- Excellent operability in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fast learner and ability to work effectively in a virtual setting.
- Ability to work well in a challenging, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of Intel products, mostly CPU.
- Familiar with Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro).
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Marketing and Sales, Mathematics, Science
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm