Intel Internet of Things Group - Advanced Vision Applications team in Seoul - is looking for talented Interns for developing Computer Vision algorithms or applications.
This position requires the fundamentals of Computer Science and linear algebra for understanding Computer Vision and/or Deep Learning techniques.
In this position, you will work with a passionate, product-focused team to ideate, rapidly prototype, and ship next-generation Computer Vision software products as a part of Intel AI projects.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them - To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in areas such as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace.
The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
What You Will Do
- Computer Vision algorithms or application design/implementation.
- Computer Vision-related data processing/analytics.
- Benchmarking with an emphasis on algorithmic performance and power efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The candidate must be currently pursuing (not graduated yet) B.S (or M.S/Ph.D) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Problem solving and algorithm design skills.
- Programming skills with C / C++ / and Python.
- Understanding of Computer Vision and Image Processing.
- Understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning.
- Experiences on programming and testing on Linux environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm