Intel Internet of Things Group - Advanced Vision Applications team in Seoul - is looking for talented Software Engineer Interns.
In this position, you will develop Video Analytics software delivering high performing Computer Vision algorithms on Intel IoT platforms by collaborating with global Intel teams. You will also implement various applications that demonstrate the capabilities of the Computer Vision algorithms running on Intel's Deep Learning HW/SW platforms.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
What You Will Do
- Developing Video Analytics libraries based on Computer Vision algorithms.
- Developing tools for performance profiling and accuracy measurement.
- Developing applications for demonstrating capabilities and performance of the algorithms.
- Testing the algorithms in terms of functionality and usability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The candidate is currently pursuing (not graduated yet) a B.S (or M.S/Ph.D) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Programming skills with C/C++ or Python.
- Good understanding of undergraduate-level data structure and algorithms.
- Experiences in programming and testing on Linux environment.
- Understanding of operating systems, system software, and computer architecture.
- Understanding of Computer Vision and Deep Learning technologies.
- Good reading and writing skills in English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm