In this position, you will support the Country Consumer Manager in accelerating the introduction and sale of Intel technology into the retail marketplace (Covered Accounts) by establishing relationships with the executives of influential corporate retailers in Nigeria. Job scope is to drive consumption of PC Sales with Sell More and Sell Up focus by using Retail Co-Marketing Programs (i.e. RSP Training, Promoter, PoS, Retail Media).
What You Will Do
- Support the development and execution of country consumer/retail strategies. (Grow Africa Program - To address first time PC Buyers).
- Support the development and tracking of go to market programs for direct and indirect partnering marketing programs.
- Support development and implementation of field coverage, sales support collateral, training, sales tools for field sales employees.
- Track and analyze sales out data (ERS sales data) and/or indicators to improve retail programs/activities impact.
- Engage, direct and manage retail marketing agency and other third parties.
- Vendors towards Intel strategies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 6-18 months of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm