When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Provides assistance to government affairs manager in preparing program operations such as coordinating with academia, content agencies, and country partners:
- Track competition and multilateral for their public commitment on digital readiness programs and map their strengths and weakness.
- Perform impact analysis, coordinate with impact evaluation agency for building program impact evaluation framework.
- Provide operations support such as licensing and MOUs coordination.
- Build knowledge management tools for easier sharing of process knowhow, content and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A student having a graduate degree or in an undergraduate course in business management.
- Preferred a graduate student with strong business acumen and interest to build a deep understanding of shared value/citizenship programs.
- Strong passion for education innovation.
- Strong verbal + written communication skills, presentation building skills and attention to detail.
- Must be proactive with a high level of initiative and the ability to anticipate next steps.
- Dependable and able to meet commitments.
- A team player with positive work attitude, able to take instructions diligently and deliver work as instructed.
- Ability to function in an interruption driven environment and able to prioritize, reprioritize, multitask and switch gears as needed.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is helpful.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm