When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
The primary objective of the Distribution Program Intern is to support the APJ Distribution Strategy and Programs team to operationalize our scale strategy into short-term deliverables. Responsibilities include:
- Curate a program handbook/toolkit based on existing documentation on topics as such distributor on-boarding, minimum marketing deliverables, specialty criteria, distribution growth program, branded systems and other program framework/mechanics which serves as quick reference guide for field sales and distributors
- Work with regional/country distribution teams on multi-year distributor account planning process and assist with business intelligence for long range strategic planning
- Support distribution team on events logistics as required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter with strong communication and analytical skills
- Interest for teamwork and collaboration across multiple teams simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task and drive project deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools like Power-point and Excel
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm