When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Provide marketing operations and execution support for ISV marketing campaigns and program.
- Target Partners - Global ISVs like VMware, Red Hat, SAP, SAS. AI/IoT ISVs like Milestone, Genetc, Tapway, VulcanAI, etc.
- Support gathering of suitable marketing assets and collaterals within Intel to support Global ISV marketing campaigns, Ensuring Intel logo and branding consistency, marketing message alignment based on GISV programs guidelines.
- Manage execution timelines and deadlines for marketing and demand generation campaigns and activities with ISVs, such as content submissions to ISV partner marketing leads or external agencies hired by ISVs, social media activations, content syndications with 3rd party media providers.
- Work closely with ISV APJ lead, Intel marketing APJ COE and APJT marketing team for content and messaging alignment.
- Manage ISV events execution both online and physical events, including gathering of marketing assets, speaker bios, photo, slide decks meeting GISV event execution timelines.
- Maintaining visibility of events execution, event calendars, extending invites to Intel internal participation and working with Intel APJ marketing COE if outreach to Intel database is required.
- Support any operational needs for sales programs (this task will be secondary).
- Ensure execution of all marketing activities as approved and agreed by ISV lead.
- Gather and collate Proof of Performance materials from ISVs.
- Create half yearly report of all marketing and sales programs completed with necessary proof of performance.
- Half yearly report will form part of management and global account team reviews and QBRs.
Possibility for extension of scope to cloud scale related programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Marketing, Business or similar may be required.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm