When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Planning and executing to joint marketing campaigns with our customer a large PC manufacturer across one or multiple countries across the APJ region:
- The candidate will be required to manage event calendars for each quarter year and manage optimal utilization of budgets.
- Managing these campaigns end-to-end including inputs into the tracking tool ensuring performance indicators are specified and fulfilled in the course of the program managing budgets and payouts according to the performance of these programs.
- As the candidate becomes proficient, he she may be required to independently assess the merit of programs submitted by the customer and approve these programs.
- Where training events are involved, the candidate will be required to recruit trainers organize the agenda in partnership with the sales managers select a suitable venue engage an agency and ensure smooth conduct of the training.
- The candidate will be required to manage business analytics for the team such as sales volume sales metrics like product mix and market segment share using third-party data that Intel subscribes to.
- The candidate may be called upon on track marketing budget utilization and return on investment analysis.
- The candidate may be required to train stakeholders within the customer on Intel marketing program guidelines.
- Candidate will undergo training from sales marketing managers prior to the roll out of such training to the customer.
- Good communicator and able to develop customer relationships.
- Analytical and self-motivated independently able to drive.
- Ease with Excel and ability to learn tools that we use in day-to-day operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students who are pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Business studies are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm