At Intel, you can experience a world of opportunities—opportunities to explore a wide-range of careers, to develop industry-leading innovations, and to work with the latest technologies and brilliant minds across the globe!
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
What you will do
Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are exempt nontechnical in nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short time periods during breaks from school.
- Support deployment of social media and attraction campaigns
- Mapping "digital behaviors" and preferences of competitors and talents
- Present/propose social media and digital platforms for adoption
- University / tertiary partnership management in events deployment communications
- Producing campaigns/content plans for sites, assist or manage paid social, SEO, email marketing etc
- Testing innovative viral features
- Assist in developing a comprehensive plan to gain subscribers/social media followers
- Help develop offline/online strategies to acquire/grow our talent base
- Help amplify campaigns in social job boards, WordPress, Facebook/Google Ads and other social media platforms
- Lead Generation and build talent market Intelligence around Technology and related talent landscape
- Analysis and presentation of APAC Talent Landscape
- Run internal/external communication job or branding campaigns
- Job posting on job boards and tertiary websites
- Map and monitor of the external labor market
- Undertake lead generation activities, conversion strategies and marketing campaigns
- Optimize data and search structure in CRM
- Source candidates through industry networking, internet, social networks, referrals, database search, university relations
- Conduct Research and Sourcing of qualified candidates pipe lining of highly in demand & niche skill sets to generate leads coordinate and execution of recruitment events & campaigns support in Talent Marketing activities such as employee referral program & social media branding activities
- Use different social platform/tool kits to create efficient and effective solutions for Lead Gen/ Digital Media purposes
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Information Technology, Data Analytics or Social Media
- Good time management skills
- Energetic, hungry to learn, good communication skills and multi-lingual
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm